The new FlexLED 2-channel lamp is based on the well-proven FlexLED tube lamp. FlexLED 2-channel allows farmers to switch between warm white and red light or mixed light. This switch requires the same two-core ribbon cable that was already used in the past.
Red light can be helpful to prevent feather pecking or cannibalism, especially when keeping layers in aviary systems. All advantages listed for our FlexLED tube lamp also apply to the FlexLED 2-channel lamp.
- low power consumption;
- resistant to high-pressure cleaning, IP 69K;
- 0 to 100 % dimmable;
- even light distribution;
- zero flickering even at low light intensities;
- 2-channel lamp (warm white / red);
- certified by the German Agricultural Society (DLG, test report 6816);
- 48 V DC safety extra-low voltage;
- plug & play installation for quick, easy and flexible mounting;
- use of brand LEDs (Osram);
- continuous main cable prevents contact resistance caused by plug-in connections;
- good price : performance ratio;
- available in different lengths;
- three-year warranty.