BD PelletBox 750
Pelletising dry poultry manure and litter from broiler houses is the consequent continuation of clever residue treatment. Why?
- Because pellets are easier to store and to transport.
- Because the volume of the loose material is reduced by approx. two thirds.
- And because marketing possibilities are much broader.
With BD PelletBox 750, Big Dutchman presents a system that is ideal for farms or farm complexes from 50,000 to 200,000 layers, for example. The most clever aspect of this system: it is supplied in a container, ready to be connected. This makes it very easy to move the system to different places.
- high pellet quality and virtually no breaking thanks to a standard pellet diameter of 5 mm and lengths between 20 mm and 30 mm;
- use of modern measuring and process technology for a permanently high pellet quality;
- good visualisation, automatic control and monitoring via touch screen;
- ideal for transport and storage;
- versatile marketing possibilities, e.g. in horticulture and viticulture;
- simple and accurate spreading of the pellets as high-quality fertiliser;
- pelletising of other residues from agriculture, such as digestate and litter.